Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, February 18, 2008

I'd Rather Have A Root Canal....

than have triplets. Someone ACTUALLY said this to me once. I wasn't really offended because people say stupid comments to me all the time. Well, I just had a root canal this evening. I am now officially OFFENDED. My triplets are BY FAR better than a root canal. Now, I thought I knew this already but as the numbness is starting to wear off I am POSITIVE my boys rank WAY WAY HIGHER than a root canal. I would trade a root canal for 3 or 4 months of bedrest and discomfort any day. Think about it at the end of a long time of bed rest and house confinement, multiple hospital stays, medicine that made you a little crazy and occasionally puke there was a HUGE reward: Ciaran, Colin and Cormac. At the end of this root canal?? After the numbness wears off what do I have to look forward to? Nothing but pain and a follow up visit to the dentist.

So, whoever you were who made that comment, I only have one thing to say:

I hope all your teeth fall out!

Ok, that's all for today.

No comments: