Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I gave Cormac a crew cut!


The hair pulling has progressed to a bald spot. Think male pattern baldness. For some reason he only plays with the hair in the center and never the front. He was starting to look like Ducky from that 80's movie with Molly Ringwald so I decided to buzz his head today. I think the buzz cut is better than a comb over. I plan to let his beautiful blonde curls grow back when he gets out of this phase. Until then, he will have to sport a buzz cut. He sat on my lap and let me buzz his head with no problems. The other two nuts who FREAK OUT at the barber starting crying because they wanted my to do it to their heads. So, I pretended to buzz their heads. Maybe this will get them used to hair cuts and it will cut down on the drama we usually have to endure.

With a face like Cormac's it really doesn't matter what his hair looks like. He'll always be beautiful.

I am think Ciaran and Colin might be having a meeting with the buzzer for the summer.

No comments: