Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, February 25, 2008

Obice?????

Colin walked around for days repeating this word over and over again. Frank and I could not figure out what the heck he was talking about. Well, I was reading a book to him and it had a robot. He points to the robot and says "obice". So, obice = robot. I said to him that's a robot and he said robot as clear as day. But again today he is saying obice. At least I know what he means now. They all have their own little way of saying certain words. Ciaran puts B on the word up so it always Bup. Now of course, Colin and Cormac say Bup. I correct them but it is no use. They will eventually say it correctly. Ciaran also says some weird word for open. It is now closer to open but sound like Bopel. Again, putting a "B" in the beginning. I noticed today it sounded more like "opel" so we are getting closer.

It seems they can almost say anything now. Yellow is very popular at the moment. Colin likes to say Purple. Everything is either Hot or Cold.

Waffle seemed like the word of the day. The three of them never said that word until this morning and all three can say it perfectly. Yesterday it was Banana. I can't tell you how many bananas they ate in a day.

Cormac is graduating to the bigger class at Summit Speech School. They feel he is ready to be with the older kids. I am glad his three friends are all going with him and the teacher is the same. It won't be much of a transition.

Ciaran has a shiner. I wasn't here when it happened but apparently his face met with a Hess truck.(I believe Colin was in possession of the Hess truck at the time but I have no proof!) It's not Ciaran's first shiner and I am sure it wont be his last. He is quite the scrapper for a little guy so I am sure he retaliated in some way.

No comments: