Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, February 22, 2008

Let is Snow

So far today I think was have about 6 inches of snow. It has stopped snowing but is supposed to start up again soon. I took the boys out in the yard to play in the snow. This is really the first time they "played" in the snow. Since I bought them snowpants, jackets and boots it about time they got to use them. Cause, Lord knows they won't fit them next year. It's not for lack of trying but we really didn't have any snow this year.

They LOVED LOVED LOVED the snow. Mind you, they wouldn't wear their mittens and couldn't understand why their hands were freezing. But I tried to keep their mittens on them. At least they left their hats on for the entire time. (Cormac only wore a hood because he hat kept making his magnets fall off and I wanted him to be able to hear me.)




Of course Duke and Duchess had to get in on the act. They go crazy for the snow.

Here is some video


No comments: