Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, March 10, 2008

A busy weekend

We started out Saturday morning with Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. We joined Robin, Mike, Cailan and Michael. Everyone enjoyed it. My kids love the Bunny. I thought they might be afraid but not these three. Ciaran literally jumped out of my arms onto his lap. He is usually the last to go to anyone and prefers to be held my me and only me but the Easter Bunny outranks Mommy. Colin and Cormac wanted to shake his hand (I guess paw?)since we have been working on shaking people's hands when we meet them and saying "nice to meet you".

I am lucky they are not afraid. Since they were born they were never afraid of Santa or the Easter Bunny.

Sunday was Michael's Christening and I was the lucky Godmother. He is so cute and couldn't have looked more adorable in his bowtie. I left the boys at home during the church because did we really need the three of them at church??? They joined us for the party after and had a BLAST. They love playing with all their cousins. It was probably one of the first times where we were able to just let all three down and not really watch them like hawks. I think since it was less people it was easier. They are so lucky to have such great cousins (Daniel, Christopher, Devon, Cailan and Michael) who entertained them the entire time. I think only once did I have to replace Cormac's magnets. And I knew it fell off because Cailan was such a smartie and came and told me. I realized Daniel and Christopher can do it for themselves and don't need to ask me. They are so big now.



The boys were so tired from our weekend they didn't wake up until 8:45am. I actually slept until 8:30. It's been a long time since I slept that late.

No comments: