Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, March 30, 2008

Corinne's Christening

The Proud Godparents, Frank and Jackie




Tommy and his little sweetie


Juanita and Corinne


We started out on Saturday by going to Corinne's Christening. She is so beautiful. Frank was the Godfather. We had a great time. The boys got all dressed up in their sport coats and had a blast. I have to say it is crazy how much has changed in two short years. Frank and I have three kids. Tommy and Juanita have a baby. A bunch of Tommy's friends now have babies. Our conversations have changed drastically. From beer to Colic. From falling down from being drunk to rocking a baby til it falls asleep. What a difference a few years makes.

Today, Frank and I attended a workshop at NYU for parents of children with implants. It was quite informative. I am glad we attended. I think educated parents are the best advocates for their children. Frank and I need to be Cormac's voice when it comes to his education and making sure his educators are able and willing to teach him properly.

Since the boys were sick on Easter we really didn't do anything and I forgot I took a bunch of picture of them. I thought I would share. You won't get over how big they look.

Daniel, Christopher and Devon stopped over in the morning


Cormac wearing Pop Pop's hat


Ciaran being silly


Not too sick to eat cake!


Can you belive those are my babies sitting at the table eating cake? Where has the time gone. They will be two a week from today. I want to stop the clock for a while. I don't want time to continue to pass so quickly. I want to freeze them so I can continue to have them forever! I am so happy to see them grow up and turn into little boys but man, it is also so sad. I wish I could have 10 more of them. I think our house is so full of love and laughter and more children would only add to it. Now, most people think we are crazy that we say we would have more children but Frank and I don't think that way. It is such a blessing to have these little men.

No comments: