Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cormac's new class

He started his new class today. He is now one of the youngest if not the youngest in the group. In his old group he was one of the oldest. The teacher told me today he was "full of energy". Another way of saying he won't sit down for a second. My mom watched Ciaran and Colin and they were fine when I left. Cormac actually wanted to go to school and for the first time when we pulled up outside he said "school".

Here's a cute story about Colin I wanted to jot down. On the way home from Maggie's on Sunday I thought they were all asleep in the car. It was nearly 9pm and they are NEVER up that late. We get off 280 and are driving past the K Mart. From the darkness in the backseat all Frank and I heard was Colin saying "Ka, Ka" (the K sound). We started cracking up. I guess you can't really miss the gian K at Kmart!

No comments: