Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, March 21, 2008

We met the Easter Bunny


Today I we met Robin, Cailan and Michael along with my cousin Kristine and her daughters Olivia and Chloe at the mall to meet the Easter Bunny. The boys were so excited all morning as we were getting ready. They were even more excited when they finally saw the rabbit! No one was afraid. They were all signing rabbit and saying "hop" "hop". Ciaran and Colin jumped right on his lap. Cormac, who kept jumping into other familes pictures wanted to lay on the ground when it was actually our turn. But we did get a shot of all three looking at the camera. No one cried. We were quite a sight at the mall. Me pushing the triple stroller, Robin pushing the double.

I usually don't let the boys out of the stroller when I am alone since I am outnumbered but with all the help today I let them out. They were playing like crazy and it TIRED them out. They were asleep in less than ten minutes in the car and I transferred them all to their cribs and the are OUT! Gotta love letting them lose.

Tomorrow we are going to an Easter Egg Hunt in town. I can't wait. I am not sure if the boys will get it but it will be fun to try.

No comments: