Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Pics from the Easter Egg Hunt



Ciaran


Colin


Cormac



After meeting the bunny on Friday we thought we would continue with the Easter festivites. We attended an Easter Egg Hunt at the park by our house. It was a lot of fun. Ciaran really was on a mission and found more eggs than his bag could hold. I think he realized quickly candy was inside and he didn't want to waste any time!

Saturday evening we went over Aunt Mary's house for a little get together with The Lawrence Family. We always love seeing them and wish we saw them more often. The boys got some unexpected presents and were thrilled. Colin fell and hit his head and became so upset he puked. But he is fine. They were so wound up they didn't even fall asleep on the car ride home. I think they finally were in their cribs close to 9pm. That is UNHEARD of in this house. It's usually lights out by 7:30.

Easter morning when we went to get the boys to show them the Easter Bunny had visited and left some presents and his a bunch of eggs I noticed Cormac was very red. Well, poor little bugger had a fever of about 102. Colin wasn't looking to good either but only had a slight fever. What did this mean for the Lawrence family? It meant after breakfast I had to go food shopping and come up with an Easter dinner for our family. We couldn't take the boys out sick and we really didn't want Corinne to get sick from being around them. I managed to whip up a pretty decent meal and my Dad joined us and it was a nice relaxing holiday. (Considering I went to Shoprite and it was closed. I was very lucky to find another grocery store open) Even though the boys are sick they aren't cranky and seem fine.

Last night Colin was crying most of the night. He was not awake but crying in his sleep. By this morning he had a fever of almost 103. When I asked him what was wrong he signed he had an "owie" in his ear. Off to the Dr with all three. I only had two looked at because Ciaran seems fine. (for now) Colin has a double ear infection (his first ever) and Cormac has a really red throat. They tested both of them for Strep but I won't know until tomorrow. They all hate going to the Dr. I swear as soon as we walk in to the back they start to cry. They never did this until about 18 months old.

I am hoping they get well quickly. I hate to see them sick and unhappy.

No comments: