Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Lil Tees is Open for Business

Myliltees.com is officially open! Nadine and I have been working for months to get the business up and running. I am so proud of our final product. If you saw where we started you would get a chuckle out of it! If you are reading this please visit our website and pass it along to EVERYONE you know. We need to get the word out.

As for the boys, they are on the mend. Colin still says he has "owies" in his ears. Gotta love sign language! I am praying this illness passes quickly. They slept until almost 8:30 this morning.

The van is once again in the shop. The brakes are shot (I am hoping that is the only issue) I hate not having a car and hope to be back in it tomorrow.

No comments: