Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, June 16, 2008

The day from HELL!

I should have blogged this yesterday when I was still living it but I was too stinkin tired to deal. Sunday night Ciaran was up most of the night. He wound up sleeping in our bed which means zero sleep for Mamma! So, I knew Monday was going to be rough with no sleep. I have totally forgotten what it is like to be sleep deprived. I think I am totally spoiled since the boys have slept thru the night since they are 4 months old. Anyhow, Ciaran was in a terrible mood since he didn't sleep well. Apparently, some demons entered Colin and Cormac's bodies overnight. I had three little hellions all day. I rarely complain about my days because most days are good. But GOOD GOD they tortured me yesterday. No one wanted to eat. No one wanted to do ANYTHING they were supposed to do. We did go to Target and they were very well behaved. COnsidering all I was doing was burning a picture CD (don't even get me started on the whole camera situation). It took forever but they were fine. Nap time was a welcome moment. I could no longer stand the whining. It was just constant. I finally figured out what was wrong with Ciaran. He pooped right before nap and it was like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. He was skipping around as happy as can be after. Mind you, I have yet to figure out how someone so small could poop what he did! Gross, I know, but this is my reality.

I had to go to Shoprite yesterday afternoon since Frank was working 7-7 I had to bring the boys. I was a little leary since they were crankly. But they surprised me and did great. When we go home it was another story. They got a bag of pretzels and poured them all over the kithcen floor and proceeded to walk on them. They blew thru the living and dining rooms like three mini tornadoes. All this while i made them a dinner a I KNEW THE WOULD JUST LOVE! HA! Who am i kidding??? Of course, they wouldn't eat dinner. Not a single frigin' bite. I was so aggravated. They love chicken and cheese BUT NOT YESTERDAY. I was so happy when Frank got home last night. We watched TV and of course the boys turned into the perfect ANGELS for Daddy. Bed time was good as usual.

Today, so far, things are great. Happy little boys who ate their food. They went to Stroller Strides with me and played after for about an hour with the other kids. They were exhausted and barely madet he ride home. I think the moral of my day yesterday was just keep them out of the house. They get into too much mischief in our house and are bored. When we are out they are always so good.

Lord knows what the winter will be like and we are trapped indoors. I am already dreading it and it's only June!

On a happier note, here are some pics of the boys. Since my camera met with it's demise I have been using my moms old camera and it won't download to my computer. It's a royal pain in the butt. Hopefully, I can get a new camera soon.

No comments: