Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, June 29, 2008

The majic of Doritos!

How do you get three 2 year olds and 2 non listening dogs to sit still for 30 seconds?????? DORITOS!!!! Check them all out sitting together. Please remind me of this when I am trying to take my Christmas picture next year. Granted the cushions are off the bench and the house is a disaster but all five subjects are IN THE SAME FRAME and no one looks terribly miserable! I didn't even think the boys would like Doritos but apparently no so. I knew the dogs would like them because, hey, they have been known to eat dirty diapers so I am thinking a Dorito is an upgrade from poop!


We headed down to Maggie's for some of the weekend. It was ungodly hot and somehow we never even made it to the beach. Um.... wasn't that the plan? We did have a nice dinner on the deck followed by ice cream at Circus Time. All was well until the CLOWN came out. If you have been reading my blog you will remember Cormac has a tremendous fear of clowns. He ditched his ice cream and clamped onto me so tightly I didn't even need to hold him. I had to take him outside while she made balloon animals for Ciaran and Colin. She was kind enough to send one out for Cormac. The car ride home sounded something like this Cormac:" No more clowns" Ciaran:"mickmack scared clowns". Colin: "red doggie balloon" This was repeated over and over again. I guess Colin relly doesn't care if Cormac is scared. He just wanted his balloon.

Cormac enjoying himself before Bozo showed up!



Colin jolly as usual


Ciaran digging in..


Yes, those are my babies (ok, boys, toddlers, whatever) all sitting at a big table eating ice cream by themselves.

We went to the marina this morning to check out the boats. One of our favorite past times. We saw some fish, a star fish and a crab swimming. You can imagine the excitement. Here they are checking out the water.





And we tried to get me the boys and grandma. This was the best I could get. (I didn't have any doritos on me!)

No comments: