Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, June 13, 2008

Some changes to the blog

I was trying to be "fancy" and the entire blog got screwed up. I was able to fix most of it but all of my links and pictures have to be reposted. What a major pain in the ass. That will teach me to mess with it again. I did figure out how to post a picture in the title so I guess it's worth it.

I will work on getting all the links back up to my favorite sites and blogs. It all takes time. Time is something I seem to have little of these days. Today was one of those days I was looking forward to the boys nap. I should have KNOWN better. It's always on those days things don't go as planned. They happily went to their cribs and all was silent. I was just enjoying the peace and quiet when Ciaran started fussing. I left him for a few but he is persistant. I thought he was asking for milk. Going against my norm because I just wanted to rest, I gave him milk in his crib in a sippie. Nope, he didn't want milk. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what he was saying through the tears. When I finally figured it out he was saying "michael". WHen he fell asleep for his nap my nephew Michael was here. He woke up and wanted him. When I told him he left. He went ballistic. THere was no talking him down. At this point he was starting to wake Colin and I swear I was going to lock him in the closet! Cormac, well, he can sleep through anything since he can't hear without his implants. He's the lucky one. I finally gave in and took him out of his crib. I put him in my bed and it lasted all of ten minutes. It was play time.

I am wondering if it is just my children or if others have this same issue. I think I have the dirtiest kids in the world. I swear, I could bathe them three times a day. We played in the yard today. Now, I always thought it was because we never could get grass and they were playing in dirt. MAkes sense. But now, after all of Frank's hard work we have a really decent lawn back there. Makes NO DIFFERENCE. They still look like they took a dirt bath after five minutes. Am I the only one? Can anyone else chime in here and let me know I am not alone. Is it a boy thing? I just don't know but there is NO SUCH THING as skipping a bath in this house. I am thinking I must just start hosing them off in the yard!

1 comment:

AuntLee said...

Bath time again?? You've seen your father and Uncle Bill after a meal. You don't need to ask what they had for dinner just look. They've inherited the mess gene from them.