Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ciaran or should I call him my lil' salami sandwich?

I was vacumming this morning (my first mistake) and the boys were playing in the living room and dining room where I was cleaning. I left the dining room for two seconds and I turn around and almost an ENTIRE bottle of Olive Oil is all over the floor. Did I mention the Olive Oil was from Costco?? You know the GIANT bottle!! No, I didn't take time to take pictures because I didn't think it was too cute at the time. It was soaking into my hardwood floors. Now, who is the culprit? The title of this post is misleading. If could ONLY have been Colin because he is the only one who can OPEN twist tops so far. But somehow, Ciaran was the one wearing the olive oil. (Now he smells like a Salami sandwich or a breaded chicken cutlet I can't decide.Frank's favorite sandwich is Salami and Mozzarella with olive oil and vinegar) SO, Ciaran and Colin went straight to the time out chairs which was a blessing because how in the world could I clean it up with three munchkins running through it. Cormac was no where near the scene of the crime so he wasn't in any trouble. There was no time for a bath because Joan was arriving in about 10 minutes for Cormac's therapy. So, Ciaran will be Salami boy for the day. I might just take a bite out of him! On a lighter note, his skin is so soft. I might have to start moisturizing with Olive Oil.

No comments: