Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Duke and a lil video of Cormac

When we were having the babies tons of people wondered what the dogs would do when they met the kids. Lots of people asked me if I was going to get rid of them. That thought never crossed my mind and I thought it was strange people would even think the idea. I guess if they were mean dogs I would have had to think twice but they are real lovers so I wasn't worried. The dogs ignored the babies for a long time. Without me ever saying a word they never walked into the nursery unless I told them they could enter. Most of you know the dogs and are probably shocked to read this since we all know they are wild. But I guess they just knew. As the boys got bigger the dogs were more curious. Once they started eating food all bets were off and Duke and Duchess had found three new best friends. Of course, there is the occasional steeling of a cracker out of the boys hands and that leads to a tearful "Dukie or Duchie did it". But it usually ends happy. I know I must spend a lot of time calling them bad dogs because one of the first two word phrases any of the boys said was "bad dog". If you ask the boys if the dogs are good or bad they say bad. Since they don't know what the word bad means it's just them repeating my words. But cute all the same. Anyway, all this to show you how the boys and the dogs play together. Ciaran likes to think Duke is a Horsie. Duke just loves any attention he can get, even if it means someone riding him!  


Here's a little video of Cormac. He's chatting away. I think I am asking him his name and his brother's names.

No comments: