Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, June 18, 2008

POOPY and White donuts!

So, Ciaran, who has yet to pee on the potty, decided to poop on the potty today! Go figure! I am sure it was a fluke and am not counting on it happening again but it's a start! He was so excited he could barely contain himself.

Today, I was taking Cormac to school and we made our usual stop at Dunkin Donuts. He always gets a munchkin or two and I get some OJ and a vanilla frosted. I never really liked donuts but really I just want the frosting and could care less about the donut. Anyway, I digress. I decide to skip the munchkin for Cormac and get him a glazed donut. He is happy as can be. The kind lady also through in two munchkins. (one powdered and another chocholate) I get him in the car and we are driving and I hear him saying something to me with his mouth stuffed with a glazed donut. He is handing me the glazed donut and saying "white donut" over and over. I guess he decided he wanted the powdered donut. This might not be so earth shattering to most people but to me it's pretty darn amazing. He is really using his words together. And he knew to say he wanted the "white" one and not the "brown" or chocholate one. He also said it so clearly. The wonder of the cochlear implant. If he was born just a few years earlier I probably would have never heard him say "white donut". So, the simplest little things he says really could make you cry!

I love how they now talk about everything. It seems there is always something to say. Colin's new favorite phrase??? "ree ree (ciaran) did it! Gotta love it!

No comments: