Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, June 27, 2008

A Shitty Day...LITERALLY

I heard the boys wake up this morning and they were all chatting in their cribs. I hop out of bed to take a shower while I had a minute. When I come out of the shower I hear "Colin BIG Poopy". Ok, that's not too out of the ordinary because Colin always does big poopy and tells you. But for some reason I felt the need to go in and check what was going on. Well, Colin had did a BIG poopy and proceeded to take his pajama bottoms off as well as his diaper. I have heard so many moms tell me about this phase of toddlerhood. I think just yesterday or the day before I said to myself that I can't believe they haven't done it yet. I was lucky. He only had poop on his hiney. He had folded the diaper the way I do so no poop was getting all over the place. There was one runaway turd laying in the crib but not too bad.

I take the dirty diaper downstairs and I as I get to the kitchen the smell of not human poop overwhelms me. The dogs had crapped in the kitchen twice. I was so aggravated. It stunk so bad. I can deal with toddler poop but giant dog poop makes me gag. So, now, i have to clean up the dog crap while colin is still naked in his crib.

I head the boys into the bath since they can always use a bath. The day is much better since. We headed to a new playground I found. It is completely enclosed and totally made for toddlers. I can go by myself and let them all out. They all listened when it was time to go and got in the stroller. (ok, I did mention I had lollipops in the stroller! but I didn't give them to them before so they sort of listened!) A mom commented when I was leaving "I can't believe she got all three of those boys in the stroller and I can't get ONE to leave the playground!" (ahhh, the wonder of the lollipop!) We went to Target,our favorite hangout, and at "pizza pie" as the boys like to call it!

It's now 1pm and everyone is asleep. Quiet on the homefront. Tonight is my bookclub, ok, "beerclub" and I plan to really enjoy a few frosty cold beers. Just typing that makes me want one!

So, the day was actually great so far other than the shit!

Here are just some videos from yesterday. This is Ciaran and Cormac playing. Ciaran was tickling Cormac to make him laugh. You can see how much fun they have together. At one point Ciaran is pinching Cormac but he thinks he is tickling him.



This is Ciaran pushing Colin in the wagon (in the living room). Cormac interupts to tell me his letters. At first I don't realize he is telling me his letters. They normally don't play in the living room. You can see how quickly they trash the room!




Here are some pics from yesterday too. Just in case you can't tell I am TOTALLY loving borrowing my mom's camera. It takes awesome pics and amazing videos and it's so easy to upload. (don't worry, mom, I know I have to give it back!)


Colin just waking up from his nap. He always giggles when he wakes up.


Ciaran pointing to an airplane


Cormac getting ready to go down on the slide on his belly

No comments: