Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, July 7, 2008

Ahhh.... the simple life

Life in Vermont is good! No hustle and bustle. Just beautiful green mountains, fresh air, lakes, farms. Sometimes I wonder why I live where I do but it's what keeps most people where they are: Family. I couldn't leave mine if I tried. I wish I could get everyone to transplant to another location. I would make them sign a contract stating they would follow within a year! Wouldn't it be nice? New Jersey is great, don't get me wrong, but it is so conjested. The taxes are out of control along with the house prices and don't get me started on our car insurance rates! I think I could give it all up and become a country girl! Ok, maybe a country girl close to a city!

It was great to spend the whole weekend with my sisters. All the kids had a blast. Aunt Lee and Uncle Bill were great as usual. I am sure they need to get some sleep after this lil' vacation! 8 kids running around for a few days can wear anyone out! The boys play wild together ( 5 of them, Michael will be old enough next year to contribute to the craziness). The girls are quiet most of the time.

We went to a parade on the 4th of July. We went to a farm. We relaxed on the deck. We drank some beers (well, at least the adults did, don't call DYFUS on me yet!). The boys did really well. The first night Ciaran woke up super early but it was my fault so I can't blame the kid. They took their naps and slept all night the next two nights. I think they are getting too big for Pack and Plays. They are tented into them because they can all get out. Ciaran learned to unzip his and he freed his brothers the first night! All of a sudden all three came running into the living room. I nearly fainted! I couldn't believe they all escaped. With a little work we kept them contained and they slep like champs.

All of the kids got some type of injury.(nothing serious) but Devon claims she is the only "survivor" who didn't get injured. Daniel got scratched by Ciaran under his eye while playing. Cormac hit his head on a cooler and got a black and blue. Ciaran tripped and hit his mouth on the bed frame and got a fat lip, Colin hit his nose on the same bed frame and got all scratched up. Cormac clocked Christopher in the mouth with a Doodlepro(accidently). But from what I am learning this is all normal for boys! Michael is teetering around so he just bumps into everything and keeps getting boo boos!

I took something like 350 pictures over the weekend. (yep, you read that correctly!) No, I will not bore you with all of them but I will upload a bunch into a slide show for you all to enjoy!

Ok, pics will have to wait until tomorrow. Not enough hours in the day!

No comments: