Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's worse than tripets getting a hold of glitter??

Triplets getting a hold of glitter and THEN spilling bubbles all over. While I wasn't too thrilled with the glitter it was partly my fault. I left them alone in their room for a second to get something. I didn't know they could open the container with the craft things in it. I do now! When I left the room to get the vacuum to clean up the glitter Cormac managed to open a bottle of bubbles. He unscrewed the cap and it was new so there was a seal on it. He opened the seal too! All in a few seconds. Anyway, once they spilt the bubbles it was just hilarious because they couldn't stand on the hardwood floors. They were laughing hysterically. And what did I do? Freak out and start yelling? No, I grabbed the camera and took a video of the chaos. I did tell them they weren't allowed to do it again but look how much fun they were having....



I will be finding glitter I am sure for the next 2 years! That stuff never goes away. It is stuck all over their bodies. No matter how much you vacuum it will never go away!

Cormac had therapy today. I took a few videos. I really need to start documenting his progress better. I can never go back. It's mostly of him being able differentiate the differences in words. (goat, boat, coat) We have to make sure he is listening to the entire word and not just the vowel in the middle. Of course, lil' Mr. Smarty Pants, got them all right! Check out the faces he makes. He is such a buster! There are three short videos.





No comments: