Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, October 17, 2008

Fascinating and Amazing...

I know what you are thinking.... I am describing myself, right?? No, these are just two of the words the boys have used in the last few days that cracked me up. Now, it didn't sound perfect when they said it but I got the idea. Another funny one, Ciaran got out of the bath and said he was "freezing". He normally says cold. Frank says he got this one from me since I am always "freezing".

Ciaran has also decided that the car seat in Frank's car is his "favorite". Colin and I went out alone last night and he said we were on a "date"??? Can you imagine? Each day the words get more interesting. Another new over used sentence: "I did it alllllll by myself." Well, usually, since they still refer to themselves in the third person it's more like "ree ree did it allllll by myself". I used Ciaran since he originated this sentence and the other two have picked up on it recently. Only problem, if you try and help Ciaran it turns into a meltdown.

Last night, Cormac woke up at 3:30am. We never have anyone awake at night in this house but he was yelling. I went and got him and took him in our room so he wouldn't wake up the other two. Mind you, in the pitch black I am searching for his processors so he can hear me. Looking for batteries that are charged since his died while sleeping with them. The TV was on in our room (yes, I sleep with the TV on every night) and Spiderman the movie was on. Cormac proceeds to say "Spiderman" with the most perfect sounding "S" in the beginning. Frank and I, as groggy as we were, both noted how clear he said it. He proceeded to tell us he wanted to watch Kipper the DOg. And all his speech seemed perfect. Now, I took Nyquil last night so I might have been in a haze but it sounded great. We settled on Barney (and man, do I hate that stupid dinosaur) because it was on the Sprout Channel. We were saved about 30 minutes later by an emergency test of the TV. The TV went black. I told Cormac Barney went to sleep and had to sleep too. HE laid between Frank and I and went to sleep. I put him back in his crib after a few minutes. Nothing like a little Barney break while loopy on Nyqil in the middle of the night.

We are heading to the first of our Halloween celebrations tomorrow. Stay tuned for pictures...

No comments: