Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, October 6, 2008

Horns and Elmo

What ever possessed me to buy the boys horns??? They were in the dollar bins at Target. One is a basketball, one a soccer ball and the other a baseball. Well, I took them away from them months ago because the constant noise of three of the most enoying horns going 24/7 was too much for this Mamma to bear. Don't you know, they frigin' found them today? So, as I type this Ciaran and COlin are in their cribs and are supposed to be sleeping but instead are HONKING away. I am giving them 5 more minutes and going in to remove the horns from their cribs. I must have lost my mind giving them horns. For the most part most things don't bother me but man, these are really annoying. Here is a little clip of what the day sounded like....


On to Elmo. At The Miracle Walk we got to meet Elmo. Check out Cormac when he spotted Elmo. Notice Colin and Ciaran. They were clearly not as thrilled as Cormac.

No comments: