Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Picking and Carving our 1st Jack O Lantern

Get ready for some serious picture overload! I have been staying away from the slide shows because I plan on having my blog printed at some point and the slide shows won't work. THe still photos will appear. Video won't work either but I will still post those.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday morning. Your typical pumpkin picking day. Rode on a big wagon pulled by a tractor. Played with some hay. Saw some animals. Your absolutely perfect fall morning on the farm. We all had a great morning.

Later that day we carved our pumpkin and put him out on the front porch. The trio was beyond excited. They all decided the pumpkin should have a mad face and not a happy face. I did my best with a mad face. (they are the last pics at the bottom so scroll down.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa



No comments: