Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things are looking up!

Day two with big boy ears was a great success. He slept with one of them Monday night. When I went in to get him out of his crib he had put it back on himself. It was so cute because instead of sticking it behind his ear he stuck it to his actual ear. We use tape on the back to keep it on his ear. I thought the battery would have been dead but I started talking to him and he was answering me. Finally, I said, "Can you hear me?" and he says "I hear you".

He left them on the entire day with very little problems. THey stayed on great. The only thing he doesn't like is when I put them on his head. For some reason he gets annoyed when we have to reappply one but other than that he is fine.

Today is Wednesday and he didn't give us ANY trouble at all. AT school he didn't fuss with them once. They stay on all day. I don't think I realized how often I had to replace his magnets on the old implants. These magnets stay on soooo much better and the coil is so short it doesn't get caught on anything.

I was totally second guessing myself on Monday but no am thrilled with our decision. He seems to already be used to them. He is usually a go with the flow kid and once again proved he can deal with almost anything.

I pray for continued success!

No comments: