Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Monday, October 13, 2008

"Mommy, I had too much fun...





I am sooo tired". This is what Ciaran told me on Saturday before his nap and it kind of sums up the entire weekend. We had a fun filled fall themed weekend. Really my favorite time of year. There are so many things to do.

Saturday morning we went apple and raspberry picking with some friends, including Zak. He's about 6 months older than the boys. It was such a beautiful day to be out in the fresh air. Frank and I were a little rough around the edges because we went to a wedding the night before and had a designated driver.....need I say more?? But we had these plans already so we powered thru our hangovers with some greasy McDonalds. The boys didn't get McDonalds. They had a nice healthy breakfast before we left. Frank and I took a few years off our lives with breakfast on Saturday morning.

Sunday we had tickets for The Great Jack o Lantern Blaze in Croton on Hudson, NY. It was really a cool experience. Thousands of carved pumpkins all illuminated. You walk through the entire thing. They had pumpkins carved in the dinosaurs, spiders, spider webs, fish. You name it and they had it. It was amazing. Cormac was a little scared at some points but nothing too bad. Only problem is we didn't bring the stroller because we figured they would never want to be in it. Well, for the first time EVER they asked for their stroller. I guess their little legs were tired from all the walking. I carred Cormac through most of it. My arms are KILLING me today. I guess it was a good work out.

Today, Monday, we headed to the zoo just to do something. They got to pick a pumpkin, ride the carosel, ride ponies and take the choo choo. Quite the packed day. They ran the entire zoo for 2 hours.

Enjoy the slideshow of our weekend.

No comments: