Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, October 24, 2008

It is cold out there!

I left the house this morning thinking we could go the park and burn off some energy. It was only 38 degrees! No park in that weather. We went "shopping" instead. I say shopping because we really didn't buy much but I was scoping out some stuff for Santa to deliver! Luckily, by the time we were done it warmed up to 50 degrees and we were able to go to the playground.

I didn't think it would get so cold so fast. I am not prepared for the cold yet. I still have to get the boys warm jackets.

I made all three boys day. I bought them new shoes. Now, you might think it's weird that a pair of shoes could make a boys day, right? Well, they are not just any shoes. They are red fireman shoes that light up. What more could a boy want?? Check them out. Really, when Colin saw them he just melted. How could I resist?




Did you notice the flames?? How funny. Now I know how to make a 2 1/2 year olds day.

Remember I told you Cormac tried to put his "behind the ear" on himself? Here's how he did it? How adorable is he? So, he didn't get it behind his ear but he had the idea and could hear so it's half the battle.



See how is stuck on directly on his ear? Not too bad.

No comments: