Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Sunday Breafast conversation

I don't know how it started but somehow I wound up asking the boys if Daddy has a hiney. So, here it goes:

Me: Does Daddy have a hiney?

Triplets: No. (at which Frank and I crack up because it's so small we aren't sure it counts)

Cormac: Daddy has a Pee Pee

Colin: Daddy has a big Pee Pee

Ciaran: No, Daddy has a little Pee Pee

Colin: No, Daddy has a really big Pee Pee.

Colin: I love eggs.

End of coversation.

I think I was peeing my pants at this point. We have started with potty training so Frank has been "demonstrating"! I guess they all have their own opinions!

I had to document this conversation so I never forget it when they are older :)

No comments: