Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can I have a moment, please????

It's been two days of non stop action. I guess I can rest when I am dead. Monday started with my Stroller Strides Class at the zoo. After pushing around 150 thru the hills of Turtle Back Zoo it was home for a quick lunch and naps. I had to steal Colin from his room and bring him for his 2 year well visit. He is doing great. He is just under 3 feet tall and about 28 pounds. Pretty good for someone who started out at 3 lbs 15oz and 16 1/2 inches long. SOmewhere is there I prepared Chicken Quesadillas so they could just be popped in the oven because I had a dentist appt right at dinner time. Off to the dentist, back home to clean up after dinner. The boys went NUTS for the quesadillas. They were calling them "dillas". They ate like little piggies. After they went down for the night I was off to Target for some last minute items we can't live without. For me, that was EL Fudge Cookies. For the boys, it was milk we needed for them morning!

Tuesday starts out with Art Class. I decided to walk to the bank first and then go to class. They were very wild today at class. Why are my kids the kids throwing the soil out of the planter? Today I considered joining a new family for a few days. Mealtimes, so far, have been a mess. More food all over the kitchen than in their mouths. Time outs every two minutes for poor food manors. Right now they are all in their cribs but Ciaran and Cormac have their well visit today at the pediatrician so that is what we will do this afternoon.

Wednesday, Cormac goes to school so we are up and out by 9am and gone until lunch. All I want to do is sit down for just a minute but I realized the house doesn't clean itself and the laundry, try as i might, does not wash and fold itself.

No comments: