Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wolf Birthday Party

Here is one of the wolves:





Today the wolves celebrated their birthday at The Turle Back Zoo. A little bit of useless information: All wolves are born in April. Strange but true. Anyway, Frank and I took the boys to the zoo for a the celebration. It was like a summer day today. We are members of the zoo and go frequently but it always seems new for the boys. Since the boys all howl like wolves I was hoping to enter them in the howling contest but it was scheduled for later in the day and we had to come home for naps. (By the way, it is 2:39pm and yes, I know where my children are today. They are napping away unlike yesterday!) They also have pony rides at the zoo. Since Ciaran is a horse freak we knew he would be more than eager to go on the pony. He was yelling "ney, ney" over and over again and trying to hop the fence to get to them. Did I mention this kid LOVES horses? For some reason they do not allow the parents to walk with the children. They have a trainer. I knew this could be problematic for Colin. He would want me to go with him. And sure enough, he want so badly to go on the pony but he wouldn't go without me or Frank. So, no pony ride for Colin. Cormac was chomping at the bit for his turn. The trainer asked if he would ride the "bigger" horse. I said I wasn't sure but she could try. Ok, she puts Cormac on this GIANT horse. He looked like a peanut on it. His smile was so big he couldn't contain himself. He loved it.

Check out Cormac. How little does he look??


Our future equestrian, Ciaran


We met the zoos mascot, Myrtle the Turtle. I always think the boys will be afraid but they always seem to prove me wrong



We also fed the sheep. This was their first time and it was pretty funny. They giggled every time the sheep touched their hands.

Frank is going out for the first time in a lOOOOONG time and won't be home until late tonight. I am sure tomorrow will involve a hangover. But like I said before he left, no matter what you do tonight, I know for sure, the boys will be up bright and early tomorrow looking for YOU! So keep that in mind while you drink another pint! I think we are heading to Daniel's baseball game if the weather holds out.

No comments: