Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Saturday, April 19, 2008

Egg Heads!

Friday, Ciaran woke up super early so I went in and gave him sippie with milk so he would go back to sleep. By that time he had woke up Cormac and Colin. So, I gave them all milk to by some time. I forgot to zip Cormac's crib tent and he tried to get out unsuccessfully and has a huge black and blue in the center of his forehead. Saturday, I take them to my nephew's baseball game. I was by myself but my mom was meeting me their so they wouldn't run onto the field to hug their cousin. I let Colin out while I was waiting for my mom. In about a half second he ran, tripped and his forhead broke his fall on the pavement. I picked him up a second later and it was already the size of an egg and black and blue. I was freaked out at how quickly it swelled and turned. So, now I have two with giant black and blues on their foreheads and we were going to go for 2 year pictures this week! I guess I will reschedule.

I guess I should just wait for Ciaran... They say things happen in threes!

No comments: