Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, April 11, 2008

It's 2:45pm, Do you know where your children are?

I know where my children are SUPPOSED to be but for some reason they are not where they are supposed to be. Right about now they should be almost 2 hours into a 3 - 3 1/2 hour nap. But instead I have three children in their cribs laughing, playing, talking and jumping. Doing everything but napping. There is no crying so I will let their little butts stay in there until it's time for the to "wake up". I think it is my own fault. They are always in cribs by 1pm or even a little earlier. I was out this morning with them and we didn't get back until 1:15. Then came the EXPLOSION and I mean EXPLOSION. Cormac pooped like nothing I have ever seen in two years of diapering three boys. It was everywhere. It was literally coming out the top of his onesie in the back. By the time I dealt with the poop situation and changed the other two it was closere to 2pm. I think I missed the window of opportunity. This is the first time they have ever skipped a nap while at home. A few times they have skipped a nap if we are out and about or traveling. Not sure what the evening will hold. I am sure they will be very tired by 7:30 tonight.

No comments: