Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Friday, April 4, 2008

Such a great day

just wanted to share what a great day we had today. I know we vent a lot but I like when people share their happy moments as well. We left the house bright and early and went over my sister's house. The boys played like crazy with their cousins. I took them out to lunch by myself and they were so good. By that time it was time for nap. They took a 3 hour nap while I iced their birthday cakes. Frank and I took them out to dinner tonight because with all the party prep I just didn't have it in me to cook another thing. Plus, the house was just cleaned this morning and I didn't want to mess it up! We went to TGIF's and you know that look you get when you walk in with multiple toddlers? The waiters and waitresses seem to get nervous. We had the sweetest waiter who just love the boys. He was hi fiving them. They sat at the table and ate like such big kids. No crying no fussing. They just talked and laughed. The waiter even said these are the best kids I have ever waited on! We came home and watched Animal Planet and they all sat in one chair together and snuggled and kissing each other.

They are so good when we go out to eat. They love sitting in the high chairs at the table. They love seeing all the people.

Granted, not all days can go like this but I wanted to take time to remember it!

Maybe it's because I feel them growing up so fast I am feeling a little sappy. But it was such a nice fun day. A great way to start their birthday celebration.

No comments: