Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our first crush!

I started taking an exercise class that includes the boys. It's called Stroller Strides and is an awesome class and I don't need a sitter to exercise. The instructor has a daughter, Leila, who comes with her to class. We saw her on Monday and for the rest of the day Ciaran kept saying "Leila". (with a big grin on his face!) He saw her again today and I tell you, that kid was making eyes at her and flirting! How does he know how to do that at 2??? I am in big trouble in the future. Look out, Ladies, here comes Ciaran! At dinner tonight I was asking the boys to tell Daddy what they saw at the zoo. Cormac proceeds to say he say "monkeys, peacocks and penguins". And Ciaran, what does he say???? Nope, he didn't name one animal. He says "Leila" again with a shit eating grin on his face! It was adorable.

We are off to Central Park Zoo tomorrow. Can't wait to see the Polar Bears and Penguins.

Frank reminded me today of something I hadn't thought about in several months. When the boys were little we always stuck to the same routine. Bedtime was at about 8:00. We would give them their last bottle and sit in the rocking chairs with them at 7:30. One of us held two and the other one. We always watched Wheel of Fortune! I don't know why but we did. I miss those times when we were still able to sit in the rocking chairs with them and snuggle before bed. It is no longer an option. They have too much energy. We no longer watch the Wheel. But I wonder if it rubbed off on them. They have known the alphabet for as long as I can remember!

We now read books before bed but we sit on the floor since the all want to sit on my lap at once! Just another memory I never want to forget. Seems like each day I have one of those moments.

No comments: