Triplet Princes and a Princess

Triplet Princes and a Princess

Our journey to hearing with Cormac while living our life with triplet boys and a baby girl.







Sunday, April 13, 2008

Torture Daddy Day!

Frank went to a Bachelor party last night. I think probably his last since everyone at the party was married except for the Bachelor. Anyway, it was a nice affair. Boat ride around Manhattan, food, drinks. Not your typical beer and strippers! I was so happy for Frank to go out and socialize. He doesn't really ever go out and he deserves it. That said, I tried to explain to him no matter what condition you are in on Sunday, the day must go on. Ciaran, Colin and Cormac don't understand "Daddy has a hangover". He was gone on Saturday by 2:30 in the afternoon. He crashed at a friend's house and arrived home at about 8am this morning. He has looked and smelt better! Well, he gets home and he wants to sleep and rest. HA HA HA! I said, sorry, but that is not happening. I have been on my DEATH bed and he leaves for work and no one is there to say, "go lay down, I will take care of everything". So, we went to the mall, you know loud, bright lights are great for a pounding head. Colin got his hair cut. Oh, the screaming.... We went to the play area with about 20 other kids running around.... You get the picture. We had some lunch and headed home. All four of them are now sleeping while I ponder what else I can torture him with!

No comments: